Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • My hankyung iS LeavIng...pLease Don't!!!
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 | 3 Comments

    First of all thanks and credit to omgkpop.com....
    wish dat hankyung is in his stable condition..

    To myn....dont cry babe...i know this is just another annoying news that break your heart, my heart and all elf in the world...we just want suju to be together and wat the heck is this????damn to sme...i hate this company that hurt my hannie,junsu,jaejoong and yoochun oppa!!!!but why after dbsk,, they want to tear suju apart??why??
    I just dont get it!!!..ok just some news from omgkpop that i've read..below...



    Like Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu of DBSK, Chinese member Han Kyung has apparently filed to terminate his contract with SME. News source Sina writes:

    "Han Kyung formally submitted papers to Seoul’s Central Court requesting termination of his exclusive contract with SM company."

    They also added that "The details behind the request for provisional disposistion has not been released, but it is assumed that the cause behind it might be due to HanKyung's personal advancement and SME's disadvantageous conditions."

    Accompanying the article was a poll that asked "Do you support Han Kyung Leaving Super Junior?" and the results of the poll were tallied. 59% support him25% want him to stay in Super Junior and SME, 8% didn't have an opinion yet and 7% didn’t care..

    STOP ALL THIS STUPID NEWS SME!!!!!!!

    okay...aku xtau naper hankyung xkisah nak tinggalkan suju..adakah sebab sm dah aniayai dia??aku rase benda yang  jadi ni same dengan ape yg junsu oppa,jaejoong oppa dengan micky oppa lalui...aku xsanggup tengok super junior berpisah selepas aper yg jadi kat dongbangshinki...myn kita cume leh berdoa supaya hankyung xkeluar dari suju...without him suju is incomplete...xkanla lepas kibum cedera dan xwat persembahan dengan suju...ditambah dengan kang in yang berehat sekarang ni..and now they are taking hankyung????lol this is too much!!!!!

    Aku xtau da nak ckap per coz rase kecewa sangat dengar pasal hankyung....huhu juz so sad but i'm trying to believe dat hannie love suju and will not leave suju...

    hannie oppa you are my life....
    same to all other suju members...
    love u all till dead...
    i dont care wat people say...
    they juz dont know our relationship..
    nothing can tear us apart ...suju and elf 4ever!!!
    hwaiting....saranghae teuki,heenim,hannie,yehsunggie,kang in,shindong,sungmin pumpkin,fishie,hyukjae,siwon,wookie,kibum,kyuhyun and not to 4get henry and mimi..



    hope that lepas ni things gonna be better...sorry kalau tenses aku xbtol coz ni la aper yg terlintas kat my mind sekarang...aku dah rase hampeh giler dengan news ni..my feeling is juz like dis song, this song dat give me so much meaning especially in my lonely and sad time..



    [GD] Leave
    Yeah, finally I realise, that I'm nothing without you
    I was so wrong, forgive me

    [SR] Ah ah ah ah~

    [TOP/GD] Like the tides my heart is broken
    Like the wind my heart is shaking
    Like the smoke my love faded away
    It never erases like a tattoo
    I sigh deeply and the ground shakes
    My heart is full of dust (say goodbye)

    [GD] Yeah, I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
    But from what was expected, I'm getting along quite well by myself
    You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
    I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless

    [TOP] What is it about that person next to you, did he make you cry?
    Do you even see me, did you already completely forget me?
    I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can't even approach you or talk to you
    Alone in the night, I erase my thoughts a hundred times

    [chorus]
    Don’t look back and leave
    Don’t find me again and just live on
    Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories
    I can bear it in some way
    I can stand it in some way
    You should be happy if you are like this
    Day by day it fades away

    [GD] Oh, girl, I cry, cry
    You’re my all, say goodbye

    [SR/DS] Even if we bump into each other
    Pretend you didn't see me and keep going
    If old memories keep on being thought of
    I might go look for you secretly

    [GD] Always be happy with him, so I don't think of anything else
    You have to get along so there is not even a small regret in me

    [TOP] Like the white sky and like the blue clouds
    Yes, just smile like nothing is wrong

    [chorus]
    Don’t look back and leave
    Don’t find me again and just live on
    Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories
    I can bear it in some way
    I can stand it in some way
    You should be happy if you are like this
    Day by day it fades away

    [DS/SR] Hope your heart is relieved after leaving me
    Just forget me and live on
    Those tears will all dry up, yeah
    As day by day passes

    [TY] If we never met each other then it would have hurt less, mm
    The promise of us staying together is now a memory baby
    I'll pray for you

    [chorus]
    Don’t look back and leave
    Don’t find me again and just live on
    Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories
    I can bear it in some way
    I can stand it in some way
    You should be happy if you are like this
    Day by day it fades away

    [GD] Oh, girl, I cry, cry
    You’re my all, say goodbye, bye
    Oh, my love, don’t lie, lie
    You’re my heart, say goodbye

    thats all for today..aku xnak tulis pasal nih tapi myn daa sedey giler...myn ak tau susah untuk kite terime but hannie lom leave suju rite??kita wat ape yg termampu kay!! stay to support suju members especially our dear hankyung,kangin and kibum oppa...saranghaeyo suju..hwaiting!!!

    to SMe...u juz choose to live hell rite?okay..juz go on and we'll see how far would this company go by do something that hurt suju,dbsk,cassiopeia and of course e-l-f...ok full stop!!!.

    Labels: ,

    Blogger aku zaty said...

    korg,doa je la dye xpergi oke..
    sabar,n don cry pliss..

     
    Blogger myn said...

    nisa, hankyung nak tamatkn kontrak ngan sm coz sm nyer kontrak x adil..
    cian han coz dyer x dpt rehat since the last 2 years:(
    aku skang ni x tau nk support yg mner..hankyung @ super junior..
    tp aku x nak tgk SuJu brpecah..
    Kyuhyun update kat cyworld dyer,
    kyuhyun tulis " even a beast won't bite the hands that feeding him"
    lebih kurang cam2 lar..
    mest dyer rse trkilan ngan han skang ni..
    aku x dpt imagine aper yg akan jdk ngan SuJu lps ni..
    tapi 25 december ni diorang dtg kat kbs music bank..
    aku hrp sgt diorang sumer(13) dtg..
    All i can do now is 13elieve in SuJu and hankyung...

     
    Blogger anis ayadi said...

    zaty: weih aku pon harap diaorg still together..ak xtau nak watpe kcuali berdoa..

    myn: weih aku pon xtau nak support saper? kalo aku jadi kyuhyunnie pon aku terkilan babe...tapi xley salahkan hannie jugak..well juz tunggu kat music bank nanti...aku harap diorg akan bersatu...saranghae suju..hwaiting..aku hrap sangat they will be together...aku pon xnak nangis lagi coz ni hanya menambahkan beban suju...ok myn be strong and stay support suju with me!!!hwaiting yar..

     

    Post a Comment


        Kisah Lalu