Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • ~mr steamed bun~
    Sunday, October 10, 2010 | 3 Comments



    izz junsu!!~wake up!!~
    please come back all the senses!!!~steamed bun u are so so so evil!!~
    u are trending worlwide no 1 in twitter...waeyo!! waeyo???? u make me crazy..
    jinjja~i'll never lie...mr steamed bun...u better pay for this!!~

    i can't add you at fb...mr steamed bun...
    how can u accept all the friend request???change the settings please!!~
    jeongmal michilgoya~huaaaaaaaa T^T
    i want steamed bun...mr steamed bun...
    steamed bun...mianhae for my disloyalty...
    u are a crazy person that make me crazy..
    i'm glad to know u..but u always make me crazy la...

    mr steamed bun..please give me ur handmade steamed bun..
    if u can't....just make me smile okay...

    *aku gila skrg ni..jgn peduli!!~*

    Labels:

    Blogger ~SukEMakAn~ said...

    heh!
    apasal muke bun tu monyoks~
    tp tetap membangkitkan selera
    lapa
    banje satu!
    hehe

     
    Anonymous en_me said...

    bun yg stim tewww.. ehehe

     
    Blogger izz junsu said...

    sukemakan: hehe..pau yg ni limited edition la..

    en_me: tau xpe..

     

    Post a Comment


        Kisah Lalu