Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • If I know
    Saturday, January 29, 2011 | 0 Comments

    If I know
    I'll never agree to do that
    If I know
    I'll be more patient
    If I know
    I'll handle it myself
    If I know you enough
    I'll surely back off from the plan

    Heh, but it's okay
    When the time comes
    I'll settle my "debt" to you
    If that's what it takes



    “Living under a cloud of black...udder a single word and watch the lightning strike...feel the roar of the thunder. Periods of calm are like tears dripping from a rainbow...and life goes on.”

     


    MYN~ i do love clouds u know?? teehee~

    Labels: