Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • A sweet Vendetta
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 0 Comments

    bismillah,

    today I finished read Vendetta by Imaen..
    Quiet a while since I finished read Schubert Serenade by Hlovate...
    And just today I feel like want to try Imaen's work..
    And that's it..different from Hlovate  of course..
    But the work is still art and fresh~
    I do love Vendetta..

    The way Imaen elaborate the plot amazed me..
    I'm not a novel addict but I do love reading~and Imaen is doing a good job with Vendetta~
    Foreign Legion~aah about this..Getting excited..

    Suddenly I remember a friend of mine that love weapon so much~




    Temptation is increase~

    Marche Ou Creve
    Tidak ada undur belakang dalam hidup,Kerana hidup tidak ada belakang

    My opinion about this piece of great work..

    There could be beauty in tragedy anyway~*like hlovate said*
    because life is separated from death just between a line..
    And the strongest bond from the two world is prayer~
    so practically vendetta is not the best choice.
    Live a happy life and move on~

    but sometimes humans are too fragile..
    can't stand the temptation to seek for revenge thus they choose vendetta~~

    One last thing...we should give others chance..
    Surely..as long as the person try his best to change for Allah,for himself..

    oh yeah~~

    Labels: