Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • Easier said than done.
    Saturday, October 11, 2014 | 0 Comments

    Assalamualaikum and it is already 9.32pm.



     I am all alone right now while my roommates are out. Nad has meeting with 'Nismilan Committee' while Z is working as usual. Part timer at 'Sahabat Ramai Restaurant'. After a long three exhausting days I finally have a time for myself and decide to spill some crappy thoughts and having a little bit of 'curhat' I guess?

    Firstly, let me throwback the incident happened last eiduladha. It started when somebody from my past showed up and send me a private message. I thought he'd died to some extend coz I didn't get any idea where he was. As I was surprised, sad, angered, dizzy I stared at his lines,

     "I heard someone whisper your name but when I turn around to see who it was, I was alone."

    A total hopeless sweet talker. He disappeared for a year without any goodbye or last word and I was there hanging without any explanation from him. Thinking that if he really screwed up after quit from university. Because both of us were so melodramatic I somehow did remember adam's lines from 'no strings attached' movie. Well it was a nice movie with great storyline. For eighteen and above.

    " You can't call me and tell me that you miss me. I don't wanna have a conversation on the phone. You can't text me, e-mail me and you can't write on my wall. Like if you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in a car or anything and come and see me!"

    And the messages were flowing and we decided to meet.  

    Alhamdulillah. A year hanging and waiting. Waiting? I didn't even realized that. I have his explanation for all the things that happened and I'm so thankful that I met him that day. 

    Blissful that both of us were fine taking our own way to be a better person.


    Hey, everybody makes mistakes right? And I believe that he lacks the sense of communication. I believe that communication is the core of a relationship. I'm not saying about mushy love thing it is something general. it can be between your friends and siblings too.

    Both of us agree to continue taking our own path and follow the flow. If it really meant to be I have no doubt that our path will intersect at a point someday. 

    We didn't even chat, messaging each other since that day. I didn't even save his phone number coz he usually call me using private number. I kinda feel like wanting to slap him each time 'private number' show up at my phone. Well like there is somebody else would like to call me using those bloody 'private number'.

    Good luck mister and I hope this time you'll get the "Dr" title in front of your name since you're pursuing in medic again. I repeat again. Medic is never easy but I know you can. Thanks for all your du'a for me. And also for our long five years of history...I never regret knowing you. May Allah bless.

    P/s : It seems like my course mate are going to have their walimah in no time. Aminnn I'll pray for your happiness and I believe that one day I'll meet someone too. Someone worth it. 

    Later babes.