Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • Are You Okay?
    Friday, February 12, 2016 | 0 Comments


    Lebih kurang 73 jam that we've been apart. Are you okay? I'm asking myself the same damn question. I'm worried about you. About myself too.

    Complicated. It's too hard to explain. Nak share dgn member tapi malu. Sebab kita tak pernah nak telus dgn semua org. We keep it to ourselves dan akhirnya makan diri sendiri. 

    How did we started, itu pun dah boleh pening kepala. Rasa macam ridiculous pun ada jugak tapi tu lah dah takdir. The last time I saw you, I wish that you will never hurt again. Entahlah apa yg aku rasa taknak jadi kat aku, aku taknak jadi dekat dia jugak. 

    Hanif Azmi, saya harap awak cuba untuk okay. Sebab saya pun tgh cuba teruskan hidup dgn lebih gembira. Kita boleh kan? :)