Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • Unfinished Thoughts
    Sunday, February 7, 2016 | 0 Comments


    The memories of our past were playing on my mind. We sure have been through a lot during these six years. I mean mentally rather than physically due to long distance relationship. 

    Somehow no matter what shit or drama came we managed to forgive each other. To some extent I believe that no one will ever wait for me for this long. Being patient if I throw ridiculous tantrum. Like me for who I am. 

    Promises are broken and trust  is questioned. Damn, never know that we'll be together until now after several break ups. Sometimes I even questioned myself "why the hell that we even get back together ". 

    People change. So do us. It breaks my heart when I see you changed. The worst thing is, I can't even cry about it. It's a heart rending situation when we have to end it like this.

    Baby. I'm so sorry for breaking your heart this time. I do this for us. Thank you for everything for all your sacrifices and feelings. I don't have any intention to work things out with you anymore. 

    Btw, happy sixth anniversary darling. I'm a crazy bitch right? I know. But you're such an asshole.