Counting Stars


Disclaimer
Assalamualaikum


Hai! This is izz's territory. Thanks for visiting here. Have a nice day people ;)

Notes
Reminder muehehe~~

  • I hate liars
  • Universal listener to some extend
  • The only daughter of da family

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Sweetheart
    Some memories never fade

  • I miss you already
    Friday, July 1, 2016 | 0 Comments

    You are my bestie since my first year in university. Leaving you behind was never easy. Somehow I wish there is no goodbye between us but it is a norm in life. Take care babe. For all the good times thank you. 

    I cry a lot because of you but it's worth the friendship. It's like having a family when I'm with you. We're friends forever. That's our promise azam. 


    P/s: I hate your pants color though it's your favorite 😌